The Plantation range of award winning Caribbean rums came about when renowned Cognac house, Maison Ferrand, sampled a selection of cask aged rums which had matured in ex-cognac barrels purchased from Ferrand itself. Amazed by the quality of the rums, Ferrand’s owner Alexandre Gabriel formed a partnership with the distilleries to bottle exceptional vintages of rums that would exemplify the different styles of rum distilled across the Caribbean.
We will taste five outstanding rums, showcasing different styles of rum from across the Caribbean, including a rich Bajan rum and an elegant Panamanian rum with notes of exotic fruit and spices. We will finish with an extraordinary rum blended and bottled especially for us and finished in French sweet wine casks!
- Plantation Barbados 5 year old rum
- Plantation Guatemala / Belize Gran Anejo rum
- Plantation Nicaragua vintage rum 2003
- Plantation Panama vintage rum 2004
- Plantation St. Lucia, Guyana and Jamaica multi-island rum finished in Banyuls casks
* please note vintages are subject to availability