TERMS & CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions set out below (the “Terms“) govern the content and use of www.tomokaspiritsboutique.co.uk (the “Website“).
- Tomoka Spirits Boutique – Tomoka Spirits Boutique is a trading name of The Boutique Spirit Company Limited (company number 08213934 and registered office at 9 Beaumont Gate, Shenley Hill, Radlett, Hertfordshire, WD7 7AR). We are registered for VAT with number GB 165376585.
- Age Verification – All products and services for sale on or via the Website are only available to persons aged 18 or over. In order to purchase any product or service on the Website, you are required to confirm that you are at least 18 years of age.
- Tastings (Responsible Drinking) – tasting events are intended to be enjoyable and educational and conducted in a responsible manner. Accordingly, no guest will be served any alcohol if we believe the guest is intoxicated. Water is served at all our tasting events. Guests must not drive after a tasting and should make appropriate arrangements for transport after the tasting.
- Tastings (Age of Guests) – Please note that all guests at any tasting event must be at least 18 years of age. We reserve the right to request identification and refuse entry and/or participation in the tastings to any person who is under 18 years of age. No refunds shall be given in the event that a person is refused entry and/or participation in these circumstances.
- Tastings (Cancellation) – We reserve the right to cancel any tasting event (including a private tasting event) due to unforeseen circumstances including without limitation illness, force majeure or in the case of general customer tastings (but not private tastings) insufficient numbers of tickets purchased. We will endeavour to notify you as early as possible in the event of such a cancellation and in any case no later than 24 hours prior to the tasting. In the event of a cancellation, purchased tickets will be refunded in full.
- Private Tastings (Bookings) – If you purchase a private tasting event, we will contact you as soon as practicable using the email address provided by you when ordering to arrange a suitable time and date for booking your tasting at either our Harpenden store or our St. Albans store. Our St. Albans store can only accommodate a maximum of 6 people and so tastings with larger groups will be held at our Harpenden store.
- Private Tastings (Availability) – Please note that we are not able to guarantee that all dates will be available for a private tasting event so please contact us in advance if you want to reserve a particular date. If we are unable to find a suitable date for a private tasting event within 9 months of your purchase of that tasting event, then you will be refunded for your purchase and the purchase will be cancelled.
- Your Personal Information – Any personal information which you provide to us by ordering will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. We will not sell any of your personal information under any circumstances.
- Transmission of Information – In order to protect your data we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology from Trustwave®, a leading information security provider. You can see our credentials by clicking on the Trustwave® badge at the bottom of each page of the Website. Please note that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we shall accept no liability for the integrity or security any transmission of your data to our website.
- Intellectual Property – All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on the Website belong to Tomoka Spirits Boutique or third parties. Nothing in the Terms grants you a right or licence to use any trade mark, design right or copyright owned or controlled by Tomoka Spirits Boutique or any other third party.
- Governing Law – The Website and the Terms are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Acceptance of Terms – By your use of this Website you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to all the terms and conditions set out in these Terms.
- Questions – If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us here.